Sunday, June 24, 2012

SUNDAY MEANS RACING!!

I just got the flowers and tree watered before the NASCAR preshow comes on. They're in California today so the race starts a little later than usual, 2:20 p.m. central time.

It's a good day to get back to piecing a quilt I started in January. I've been busy with teacher gifts and Fourth of July table runners and wall hangings. It's another black and white quilt with a little touch of red. I'm trying to use some of my black and white fabrics since I have a lot. It has two different blocks, a star block and a log cabin block. I'm still making the star blocks. Not sure how many I'll make, just until I get tired of making them, but I do want to get this one finished soon.

Brother is making homemade banana ice cream later, so I will be thinking about that as I sew! YUM!!!

BBB

No comments:

Post a Comment