Monday, September 10, 2012

MY FAVORITE PLACE TO QUILT!


Out on my front porch!  The weekend autumnlike temps of 76 to 80 degrees were calling my name to come out. The weather was great!  Luckily I did my dishes and laundry BEFORE I went out or they would probably still be waiting!  I got in two hours Saturday and one hour Sunday.   The weather this week looks good also, so maybe I'll get out on the porch some evening before it gets too dark to see. 

How did you do during the first week of Bonnie Hunter's challenge?  Go to Bonnie Hunter's Quiltville to see how everyone else did this week. Thanks Bonnie for this fun challenge!

I got eight hours of hand quilting completed during week one.   I'm working on the same quilt, pictured above.  Here is the link to my post from last week.  I had only the last border to complete when I started the challenge.  During this week I completed one short side and one-half of a long side. It's kind of hard to show in the picture.  I'll try to make a better pic for next week.  So, I'm happy with my progress.  Moving right along...Got to go quilt!

BBB

3 comments:

  1. What a fantastic quilt! Love the colors and how bright it is.

    I found you through Bonnie's linky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous quilt - I love quilts with a white background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brenda,
    Love your quilt, what a wonderful use of those 30s fabrics. And it would be my favorite place to quilt also. Ah fall weather, love it.
    Thanks for sharing,
    Nancy in sunny SC

    ReplyDelete